(UPDATE: FEBRUARI 2021) OPEN FROM 3 MARCH 2021
The wait is over, Chinamedic can reopen its doors again for patients from 3 march 2021.
We sincerely request all our clients to wear a face mask. You’ll bring your own face mask. Have you forgotten? Please let the reception know before your appointment and we will make sure that we’ll get you one when you arrive. You will wear the face mask during your entire visit to ChinaMedic. As well as in the waiting room as during the treatment.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Please read the following carefully before you visit.
Because the COVID-19 virus is still active, certain rules have been drawn up for working safely in acupuncture practice. We request that you read and respect them carefully. Only together can we ensure our safety.
We CANNOT treat you in any of the following situations:
Do you have one or more of the following (also mild!) Symptoms: nose-cold, cough, stuffiness by chest or fever (from 38 ° C)?
Have you had any complaints (COVID-19 symptoms) in the past 24 hours?
Were you diagnosed with COVID-19 virus in the past seven days?
Do you have roommates / family members with a fever and / or shortness of breath?
Have you or a housemate / family member been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
In all the above cases do NOT come to the clinic, but contact us by phone. The appointment can be rescheduled or canceled at any time, free of charge.
- We of course use the RIVM general hygiene guidelines: wash hands, cough and sneeze in the inside of the elbow, use paper tissues and throw them away immediately, keep as much (1.5 meters) away as possible. Of course the same applies to you.
- Bring 2 large towels of your own. These must be washed / unused. Before each treatment, we change the paper of the treatment beds and ventilate the rooms for 10-15 minutes so that everything remains hygienic and safe.
- Come to the appointment alone. Do not arrive too early or too late. A child (up to 16 years) may of course be accompanied by one of the parents.
- On arrival: disinfect your hands with the alcohol at the entrance.
- We do not give you water or tea, if necessary bring your own bottle of drink.
- Make sure to go to the toilet at home. So that we can prevent the use of the toilet as much as possible. Do you have to go to the toilet during your visit to ChinaMedic? Please indicate this at the reception. If you do use the toilet at ChinaMedic, the following rules apply: Disinfect the toilet seat after use, continue with the toilet lid closed, wash and dry your hands.
- Touch as little as possible. We will open the door for you.
- All intake interviews are made 1.5 meters away in the conversation room, our therapist wears a mask for time.
- Of course we cannot handle the 1.5 meter distance during the feeling of the wrist, the body examination and the placement and removal of the needles / laser. Those are the only times when we will be close to you, and we wear the masks. Apart from the above named situations the 1,5 meter rule will beholded at all time.
- Are you 70 years or older or do you belong to a risk group? Please see if the situation is acute and if it is really necessary to come by. Call or email us if necessary to see if it is wise to come by.
- Payment should be made contactless / with PIN as much as possible. We disinfect the machine after every payment.
- Please realize that we cannot 100% prevent Corona infections, even taking the above measures into account.
- Please read this protocol again before every appointment as interim changes may be made.
We will of course also adhere to the above rules and also clean and ventilate frequently.
If you have any questions / comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to helping you (again) soon!