Other well-treatable ailments and conditions
TCM sees physical ailments as a disturbance in natural energy balance of the body. The disturbance can be caused by an excess or lack of energy in a certain area of the body. All organs are connected in one or more ways and have a coordinated relationship with each other. Our blood and other bodily fluids supply our entire body and its information carriers.
Acupuncture therefore focuses on rebalancing, redistributing, fueling and tempering your vital energy. It for most focuses on strengthening the immune system and the self-healing capacity of the body.
Because of its approach to energy (Qi) and the energy management of the body, almost all diseases, discomforts and disorders can be treated with acupuncture and the ChinaMedic Approach.
Below an overview of possible complaints:
- Lack of energy, chronic fatigue, insomnia
- Stress complaints such as hyperventilation, stress, burnout
- Menstrual problems, PMS, menopausal symptoms
- Support with IVF, infertility problems and sexual complaints in both men and women
- Cardiovascular disease, high and low blood pressure
- Sports injuries
- Quit Smoking
- Psychosomatic and somato-psychic symptoms, such as depression, anxiety, nervousness, insecurity, listlessness
- Skin complaints such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, hair loss and itching
- Digestive disorders such as constipation, stomach pain, diarrhea and abdominal pain
- Allergies such as hay fever, and shingles
- Respiratory complaints such as COPD, chronic cold, sinus infections, asthma and bronchitis
- Neurological diseases such as MS and Parkinsons
- Bladder infection, urinary tract infections, renal pelvis inflammation
If your ailment, complaint or symptoms are not immediately described above, please contact us for information. You can reach us on the telephone number below, email or via the contact form. We are happy to help you gain better health.