How to book an online appointment
Welcome to ChinaMedic’s Online Appointment System
Are you using our online appointment system for the first time? Please read the points below carefully, it is very easy and you have an appointment booked within 2 minutes!
At the bottom right (on our website) you will find the “Make Appointment/Maak Afspraak” button. After clicking on this, select the desired therapist and appointment type. If you prefer to speak English please select Kasha Yang as your therapist. The first time is usually a consultation with treatment. You then choose a date and time, fill in your details and state your main complaint in the comments, finally click on confirm appointment.
You will receive a confirmation by email directly and a reminder 24 hours in advance if you have entered the correct email address. No email confirmation? Call or email us as soon as possible.
- You can cancel or change your appointment at least 24 hours in advance and this can easily be done via the link at the bottom of your confirmation email.
- In case of late cancellation, rescheduling or no-show, we are forced to charge € 45.00.
If you want to be on the waiting list:
- Always book an available date for your first appointment before signing up for the waiting list. Otherwise you may not have an appointment.
- Only register for our working days. We are open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Always state your main complaint in the comments.
- Call (020-6167615) or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) our reception to discuss possible spots on the waiting list for your desired day.